This past week has been a rough one for me. My daughter got sick with a bad cold and passed it on to me. I have been insanely congested to the point that I winded up in the ER with major anxiety. Anyhow soups and stews have been my go to getting through this illness. So here is my latest Easy Italian Meatball Stew.
I was afraid my kids would reject it since it did have lots of veggies in it, but to my surprise they gobbled it up. The best part was that it was super easy to make.
Easy Italian Meatball Stew
- 1 14.5oz can Diced Tomatoes with onion and garlic
- 1 14oz Beef Broth
- 1.5 cup Water
- 1/2 tsp Dried Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 16oz bag Italian Style Meatballs only use half of the bag
- 1 cup Frozen Loose-Pack Mixed Vegetables
- 1/2 cup Small Dried Pasta such as Ditalini or Orzo
- 1 tbsp Shredded Parmesan
In a large pot combine the undrained can of tomatoes, broth, water and italian seasoning.
Bring to a Boil.
Add meatballs, frozen vegetables and dried pasta.
Return to a boil and reduce heat.
Simmer covered about 10 minutes until pasta and veggies are tender.
Serve with a sprinkle of Parmesan if desired.