We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Have you smiled today? With so much going on in the world today I bet its easy to find reasons not to smile, but I can assure you a smile can go a long way and it can certainly brighten someones day. So here is my list of 10 Things That Make Me Smile 🙂 Today is World Smile Day.
Please feel free to share below in the comments what makes you smile.
- My Children- They are constantly making me smile with their craziness on a daily basis and they love me unconditionally.
- My Husband- He is always there for me even when I need my food`cut for me (due to Parkinson’s).
- The beach- I love to be on the beach listening to the waves crash, the salty air and sand between my toes.
- My dog Cruz- He is adorable and so affectionate he always makes me smile.
- Taking Pictures- I’m no photographer but I love taking pictures.
- Food- Hubby is a Chef and he makes me some amazing meals.
- Outing with my friends
- Soaping- I love making soap
- Taking on the phone with my family.
- Life- Although I have Parkinson’s Disease I woke up today so I smile because I am thankful for another day I get to spend with family and friends.
Life is too short not to smile so enjoy it smile today and brighten someones day.