We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post in exchange for our honest opinions.
Have you smiled today? With so much going on in the world today I bet its easy to find reasons not to smile, but I can assure you a smile can go a long way and it can certainly brighten someones day. So here is my list of 10 Things That Make Me Smile 🙂 Today is World Smile Day.
Please feel free to share below in the comments what makes you smile.
- My Children- They are constantly making me smile with their craziness on a daily basis and they love me unconditionally.
- My Husband- He is always there for me even when I need my food`cut for me (due to Parkinson’s).
- The beach- I love to be on the beach listening to the waves crash, the salty air and sand between my toes.
- My dog Cruz- He is adorable and so affectionate he always makes me smile.
- Taking Pictures- I’m no photographer but I love taking pictures.
- Food- Hubby is a Chef and he makes me some amazing meals.
- Outing with my friends
- Soaping- I love making soap
- Taking on the phone with my family.
- Life- Although I have Parkinson’s Disease I woke up today so I smile because I am thankful for another day I get to spend with family and friends.
Life is too short not to smile so enjoy it smile today and brighten someones day.